|Fields of research
- Household Finance
- Monetary Policy
- PhD Economics, European University Institute, 2007-2012
- DEA Macroeconomie, Sorbonne, 2005
- Associate Member, Centre for Macroeconomics, since 2014
- Associate Member, Nuffield College, since 2014
- Research Associate, University of Cambridge, 2014-2015
- Post doctoral Research Fellow, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, 2012-2014
- Research Fellow, Centre for European Policy Studies, Brussels, 2005-2007
- Development Economics, Undergraduate
- Advanced Macroeconomics III, Graduate
- Quantitative Economic Policy, Graduate
- HSG - Teaching load reduction for Top-Top publication, 2018.
- HSG - FT50 Success Fee for publication in Journal of Finance, 2017.
- Best paper award for the paper ’On the distributive effects of inflation’ presented at the XV Workshop on Dynamic Macroeconomics, Vigo, 2010.
- PhD Scholarship of the French Ministry of Education, 2007-2011.